Individual Educational Grants:
The Emirates Cardiac Society would like to extend educational grants to HCPs requiring financial support to register for the conference. For interested candidates, please click on the request button.
Please note that we are extending the educational grant to interested applicants in the form of complimentary registration only.
Institutional Educational Grants:
The New Code of Ethical Medical Practice (Mecomed) allows for the Indirect Sponsorship of HCPs through a Grant to the ECS Society. This grant is used to provide travel grants/awards to HCPs or Hospitals and potentially manages logistics. Mecomed regulated company can provide HCP segmentation/profiles or accounts – but cannot identify individual HCPs.
Step 1: Sign in on the iPads, validate their details and print out their name badge with barcode
Step 2: Head towards the welcome kit collection point to pick up their kit
Attendees will receive their name badge, which includes the bar code necessary to receive CME credit, program, conference bag and other information upon arrival and check-in at the registration desk.
- Regulated companies will communicate with the EVSS organizer, which will contact the Department head/Medical Director asking him to nominate a HCP from the department.
- The EVSS organizer will consequently manage the invitation and logistics.
- Regulated companies must not be asked directly by HCPs.
- Regulated companies must not identify individual HCPs.
- Department Head/Medical Director contacted by 3rd party cannot nominate himself/herself to the Conference.
- Confirmation of the number of Sponsored HCPS is non revocable and you will be cross charged the full amount whether the Account identified a HCP or not, and whether the HCP attend or not.
Note: All educational grants must be paid in full prior to initiating the logistics process.
Lumina Organizers are members of :